- Directive 95/46/CE of the European Parliament about the protection of a natural person in relation to the processing of personal data and movement of such data;
- Directive 97/66/CE about the privacy protection in telecommunications;
- Directive 97/07/CE and Legislative Decree 185/99 about the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts;
- Directive 00/31/CE and Legislative Decree 70/2003 about e-commerce;
- Legislative Decree 196/03 about the Code on protection of personal data.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND RELATED PURPOSES
- Data collection and retention to provide the access to the registered user areas, to the forms in the website as well as to fulfill legal obligations;
- Use of your personal data by Giulio Barbieri S.r.l for its own informational and promotional purposes;
- Data collection, processing and retention for administrative and accounting purposes, including the sending by means of e-mail price quotations and commercial invoices.
METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING ACCORDING TO USER TYPES
Personal data provided by the user through the forms on our website will be collected in a database together with the IP address and the registration date.
While browsing on the website, the use of analytical cookies will allow us to understand the interaction of the user with our website. Using the website, the user agrees that those cookies will be saved on his device. All the information thus collected will be used solely and exclusively inside the company in a confidential way.
"REGISTERED" USER (Authorized distributor with access to a dedicated area)
For every registered user will be generated a username and a password which will be sent to the e-mail address given by the user himself. The access to the registered areas occurs via an entry protocol managed through a username and password system. At the moment of login technical cookies will be used. They are small files saved by the browser which will allow the user to browse in the dedicated area in accordance with the privileges granted to him. All the accesses are registered in a record file which memorizes username, date and time of each access. All the information thus collected will be used solely and exclusively inside the company in a confidential way.
FREEDOM TO GIVE APPROVAL AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO DATA PROCESSING CONSENT
OWNERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA PROCESSING
Competing applications pursuant to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 should be addressed to Giulio Barbieri S.r.l, Via Ferrara, 41 – 44028 Poggio Renatico (FE), Italy.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
- The user is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning himself, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form;
- The user is entitled to obtain information about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of data processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner or designated representatives pursuant to art. 5 clause 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative of managers or agents in the territory of the State.
- The user is entitled to obtain:
- the update, rectification or integration of data concerning himself;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those data which retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the actions mentioned in points a) and b) has been made known to those whom the data has been communicated or disclosed to, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The user is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of his personal data, although relevant the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning himself for the purpose of sending advertising material and documents concerning direct selling or carrying out market researches and commercial communications.